Corsica hike & yoga holiday
SPRING / 6 days
Corsica hike and yoga holiday
Six days of trekking, yoga and meditation in breath-taking landscapes, from stunning mountain tops and pine forests to picturesque villages and coastal areas…
The hike, day by day …
Day 1 : Meeting in Ajaccio
Meeting in Ajaccio mid-afternoon and transfer to Quenza.
Evening yoga session to relax, rest, unwind and recover from the journey.
Night in a guest-house.
Day 2 : Bavella's secrets
Morning yoga before breakfast. A gently uplifting and energising session to get ready for the day.
A short 30minute drive to Bavella, unmissable wonder of Corsica. One of the most famous and stunning passes of the island. After the well-known « trou de la bombe » we soon leave behind the hikers’ territory to discover that on the wild sheep.
Day 3: Cuscione plateau.
Looping across the plateau, through peatlands, beech forests and natural pools… Ascending en route, a small summit, which dominates the plateau. View of the northern mountain range as well as Ajaccio and Propriano gulfs.
Walking time: 4hrs and +/– 400 m elevation gain.
End of the day restorative Yoga.
Night in a guest house.
Day 4: L'Ospedale...
Day of hiking a small summit of the extreme south, easily accessible and providing stunning view points of PortoVecchio gulf. River swim.
Walking time and elevation gain: variable according to chosen options and fitness of the group. Different walks available.
Day 5: Senetosa lighthouse...
Walking along the granitic coastal southern end of the island, towards Senetosa lighthouse! From cove to cove… numerous swimming opportunities…
Yoga at sunset.
Night at the lighthouse, in a tent (dorm or double room available as an option).
Day 6: Back to Ajaccio.
Morning Yoga before breakfast.
Return to Ajaccio on Saturday afternoon
Hike and yoga.
From the 25th to the 30th of May 2020..
1050 euros pp
– Transfers from and to Ajaccio,
– The organisation of the trip, 10 Yoga classes + 4 or 5 guided meditations,
– A private fully qualified mountain guide,
– A private fully qualified Yoga teacher and therapist,
– Accommodation, meals and snacks during the 6 days (except for dinner on day 4)
Not included :
– Flights to Corsica,
– Breakfast and lunch on Day 1 and dinner on Day 4 and 6,
– Personal expenses and generally, everything not mentioned in « Included».
– Private TRE® session (trauma and tension release) with Julie.